Our freeze-dried apple are diced apples that are instantly frozen at minus 30 degrees, which retains its original ingredients and nutrients. The nutritional value is very high, and the taste is also very good, sweet and sour. Granules have no such effect. The raw materials are pure BC Grown apple.
Nutrient of Apple
Apple is very nutritious, it contains a variety of vitamins and acids. 1 apple contains more than 30 mg of flavonoids, 15% carbohydrates and pectin, vitamins A, C, E, potassium and antioxidants, 5 g of dietary fiber, 170 mg of potassium, 10 mg of calcium, 22 g of carbohydrates, Phosphorus 10mg, Vc7.8g, Vb7.8g. The calcium content in apples is much richer than that of ordinary fruits, which helps to metabolize excess salt in the body.
Production Process of Freezing dried apple
Freeze-dried apple slices process: cleaning→peeling, core removal→cutting into pieces, color protection→vacuum freeze drying (pre-freezing-sublimation drying-analysis drying)→packaging.
The main production process is to pretreat the apples, clean them, remove the core, cut them into pieces, and put them into vitamin C or tea polyphenols and other antioxidant solutions to protect the color while cutting them, so as to prevent the fruit pieces from browning due to oxidation.
Then put the sliced apple slices on a plate, insert the temperature probe into the center of the fruit slices, put them into the freeze-drying chamber of the food vacuum freeze dryer for pre-vacuum freeze-drying, and obtain freeze-dried apple slices, which can be sealed and packaged.
1. Lower blood pressure : Many studies have found that apples can lower blood pressure . The latest study found that women who eat 75 grams of dried apples a day can reduce bad cholesterol levels by 25% while increasing good cholesterol.
2. Prevent dental disease: tannic acid in apples helps prevent periodontal disease. Eating apples also has the effect of strengthening teeth and cleaning teeth.
3. Anti-diarrhea: Apple contains more pectin than other fruits , which helps to balance the intestinal flora and prevent diarrhea.
4. Treatment of hiccups: Overeating or eating too much greasy or sweet food can easily cause hiccups.
5. Prevent osteoporosis : A French study found that only the compound phloridizin in apples can reduce bone loss related to inflammation. In addition, the phytohormones and trace element boron in apples help restore estrogen levels and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
6. Cure spasms: Cramps may be caused by lack of calcium, magnesium , potassium and vitamin B, C, etc., which can be solved by apples.
7. Anti-asthma: A British study found that adults who eat at least two apples a week can reduce the risk of asthma by 1/3. Another study found that mothers who ate apples during pregnancy had a significantly lower risk of asthma by the age of five.