Yellow Peach Muffin Recipe
Food Ingredients: Freeze-dried Yellow Peach
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup freeze-dried yellow peach powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, freeze-dried yellow peach powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tin and transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These muffins can be enjoyed as is or you can top them with a cream cheese frosting that has been flavored with freeze-dried yellow peach powder. Additionally, the peach powder can also be used to flavor smoothies, cocktails, and other baked goods such as cakes or cookies. In a restaurant setting, the powder can be added to sauces, dressings, or marinades to add a touch of peach flavor.